Environmental science graduates are in high demand, especially in South Louisiana and along the Gulf Coast.
As a graduate of our program, you can expect to find a job like:
- environmental consultant
- soil and water conservationist,
- water quality specialist,
- GIS specialist,
- soil scientist,
- environmental field sampling technician,
- environmental laboratory technician,
- quality assurance specialist,
- environmental health and safety specialist, or
- resource manager.
Many others choose to pursue a graduate education in environmental sciences or directly-related fields within geosciences or biology.